Tips for Taking the Test
Here are some tips for taking the ECA test:
- Read the website thoroughly and make sure you understand the content before taking the test.
- You will only get a certificate if you get 7/7 on the test (100%); otherwise you must try the test again.
- If you get 7/7 on the test, a certificate will automatically be sent to the email address you provided, and you will also have the option of immediately downloading a certificate.
- You must be using Internet Explorer version 9 or newer, Safari, Google Chrome or Firefox for the test to function properly.
- If you are having issues with taking the test or accessing your certificate, email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.